Click to Home

Go To Search
How Do I?
What work requires a permit?
Any work that requires a structural change such as
  • Alterations involving moving or adding walls
  • Electrical and plumbing work
  • Fire suppression and detection work
  • HVAC work
  • Sheds, fences, decks, roofs, driveways, patios
  • Parking lots and private walks
  • Pools, hot tubs, spas
  • Exterior wall mounted signs

  • If you are unsure if your project requires a permit, contact the Community Development Department at 630-719-4750.

    Community Development

    Show All Answers

    1. What work requires a permit?
    2. What is planning?