Click to Home

Go To Search
How Do I?
Handicapped Placards
Temporary Placard
If you are in need of a handicapped parking placard, the Clerk's Office can issue temporary handicapped placards for increments of up to six months. Handicapped parking placards need to be filled out by a physician and brought to the Clerk's Office. You will also need to fill out and submit a handicap placard application.

The Clerk's Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Permanent Placard
If your physician feels that the disability is permanent, a handicapped placard can be issued for use until a permanent placard can be obtained. If you have additional questions, call 630-719-4712.